Critical Illness Cover
Critical illness Cover pays out a tax-free lump sum on the diagnosis of one of the illnesses specified in the policy details.
Critical Illness policy can provide much needed relief from the financial burden to help you and your family to manage financially during this difficult time.
It can be used towards:
- paying your household bills,
- covering the cost of private or specialist treatment during recovery,
- helping to maintain your quality of life,
- paying off the mortgage or other debts,
- or even delaying a return to work until a full recovery is made.
Critical Illness policies typically cover from 41 to 53 conditions but we can also offer you a policy covering 170 conditions!
The conditions covered vary between providers, but usually include:
- heart attack,
- bypass surgery,
- kidney failure,
- major organ transplant,
- multiple sclerosis,
- coronary artery disease.
We will advise and recommend the best cover to suit your needs. We will help you decide how much cover you need, how long the policy should last and whether you should combine critical illness and life cover.
We will give you even more peace of mind by protecting your children for critical illness cover.